Sunday, January 11, 2009

12.12.2012.

LOL.
sorry to laugh.

ok so before I get started last night I was bored out of my mind. once again. so i went into our guest room and started looking for books in the bookshelf. anywhoo...i started finding all of my old childhood diaries. They were hilarious and almost made me cry. (i miss my innocence) lol anywhoo i came across an entry that was the last labor day of our past century. I was talking about how all of the computer programmers said that the computers would blow up and how houses were basically going to self-destuct and we all would be dead. Lol i had a very active imagination. this was 99. i was in the 4th or 5th grade. lol the topic was: y2k. lol then i did another entry on new years day..disappointed because nothing had happened.

I guess you can call this my new diary because I cant seem to get away from blogspot. If you havent already heard WE (you me the chick behind you and everyone else) are supposed to d i e December 12, 2012.


BEFORE I GET STARTED I DONT BELIEVE THIS ISSHH AND IT BOTHERS ME HOW PEOPLE SEEM TO DISENGAGE THEMSELVES FROM THEIR BELIEFS FOR MYTHS LIKE THIS.


now i dont know much about it..the first i heard was a few days ago when kb told me...BUT supposedly prophets from around the world all envisioned this day as being DOOMS DAY. Mainly by the mayans. im not here to give a history lesson so

for more information: http://www.december212012.com/


anyway i dont see the point in indulging in this type of thing. Not to say that i dont think it is possible because i do. Ive been reading a book lately entitled The purpose of life....and in it i have realized the point that living FOR god is our sole purpose. anywhoo i am far from religious..blame that on my parents...so i dont even want to TRY and preach. my point is that if we believe in god and everything he can do why would you even begin to think that he would TELL you when the end is.

i dont know if this makes sense or is coming out right. i have so much on my mind but idk. tell me what u think about it.


sincerely,

danielle.

10 comments:

  1. man i dunno.imma admit that I kinda believed it for a minute. Cuz Nostradamus predicted a lot of shit. and he predicted this too. so i dunno what to think. and its funny cuz I had just mentioned this in my blog.

    give me some more insight if u may

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really scary but at the same time I don't believe it because it isn't in the bible.. call me crazy but whenever I hear something like this I go to my grandma and she says "is it in the bible?" then I feel better about the situation haha. Please keep us updated on that though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. u write well
    sister, all i wanted to say, me bored surffing the blogoverse

    rawdawgbuffalo

    ReplyDelete
  4. people have too much time on their hands! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a visit that site though!

    lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry it took so long for my response. I never thought anyone looked at this blog.
    Thanks for the compliments and I will post more often under this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe in this, not really. Like, I think the whole Nostradamus thingy was just a pure coincedence, I mean, he isn't GOD, right ?
    And when the DOOMS DAY is going to be is purely in the hands of GOD. So, no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st of all to jervis nostradamus did not predicted this he said the world would end in y2k. 2nd of all in the bible it says wen the world ends it will rain for a thousand years and the moon will turn to blood ( i havent read it but my friend has) also it is every dooms day thing u can think of ppl think aliens will cum sum ppl think a astroid or something will hit earth otheres think satan will rise if it happens we all go 2gether and if not then it will b a turning point in ppls life and we will all have a diffrent out look on things. mayb thats wat it is not the end of the world but sum thing 2 shook us in to the fact that we have 1 life and 1 world so live it 2 the full and b happy cause if u beleive every thing u hear u will b a walkin bag of nervs like i was lst year!!!

    ReplyDelete